By default, domain names registered through us are automatically "locked". Locking a domain registration is a precautionary measure intended to prevent unauthorized transfers.
If you wish to transfer the domain to another registrar, then you must first unlock it. However, note that a domain name less than 60 days old cannot be transferred from one registrar to another.
To change the Lock status of a domain name:
2. Click on the Domain Name link visible on the Home page.
3. On the Domain Names page, click on the Edit link next to the domain name that you want to unlock.
4. Click Edit in the box that displays the Domain Lock status of the domain name.
5. Check the appropriate circle for either Locked or Unlocked.
6. Click Update Now to save the changes.
Note: If you do not see the domain management option displayed in your SiteControl, please contact our Support Team for further assistance at email@example.com