SolarWinds SpamExperts is a leading email security provider with services for incoming and outgoing spam and virus filtering capabilities. You can learn more at the SolarWinds SpamExperts Dashboard Walkthrough article.
In this help article, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to access the SolarWinds Spam Experts portal.
This article contains the following sections:
- Access SpamExperts via Site Control
- Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
- Access SpamExperts directly via Portal on Domain level
- Accessing the SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
I. Access SpamExperts via SiteControl
2. Click the Email menu icon available on the home page.
3. Click on the Vanity Domain Mail menu.
4. Select the proper domain name from the Currently Managing drop-down menu and click on the SpamExperts Email Filter button.
II. Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
1. Log in to SpamExperts Portal.
2. Scroll down to the My Settings section and click on User’s Profile.
3. Enter a password of your choice and a primary email address.
4. Click on the Save button.
III. Access SpamExperts directly via Portal on Domain level
1. Go to the SpamExperts Portal
2. Enter your domain name and password.
3. Click Submit.
IV. Accessing the SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
In order to access the SpamExperts Portal for the first time on Email-user level, you would need to create a password by following these steps.
1. Go to the SpamExperts Portal.
2. Click on the Retrieve log-in link
3. Enter your full email address in the field and click Submit.
4. A confirmation message would appear:
Check your inbox for instructions on how to reset your password.
5. You will receive a password reset link at the email address entered in Step 3.
6. Click on the Set password link, which will take you directly to the SpamExperts portal on user-level.
You can login directly with the new password here: https://sema01.mfg.siteprotect.com/
7. Set up a password for direct access in the future by entering one in the fields shown on the screen and clicking the Save button.